My Ideal Wardrobe: Creating the perfect wardrobe

Over the past month or so I have been culling my wardrobe and selling most of what I cull on eBay (and donating some to charity).  I'm sick and tired of looking into a full wardrobe each morning, but finding nothing to wear. It's either: too small, not season appropriate, needing mending, not ironed or I'm completely over it already.
 A mish mash of clothing!
 
My aim over the next six months is to create the perfect capsule wardrobe. For work and play, but hopefully most items will be interchangeable between the two occasions.

Luckily for me I just happen to have a trip to Melbourne, New York and China planned for this year (China, for business, not pleasure... but I'm sure I can fit in a couple of hours shopping time).

No comments:

Post a Comment