Walking through hay fields in Wisconsin...

One of the most unfortunate things about going on a long, wonderful and relaxing holiday, is that one day soon after you return, you will feel like you never went in the first place...

Although before I left I could not contain my excitement about visiting New York City, one of our most cherished memories from our US trip was visiting our dear friends in Minnesota and taking a day trip to stay on a our female host's parent's property in Wisconsin.


Cardigan - MARNI for H&M
Necklace - MARNI for H&M
Jeans - Nudie "High Kai"
Boots - Country Road
(regrettably culled during our holiday to make room for new stuff).

For a while there we racked our brains trying to figure out how we too could lead a simple life on a beautiful property.  Fast forward one month and nothing has changed to how it was before...  We are back to the rat race and I'm listing culled items on eBay *sigh*.


3 comments:

  1. Thank you! No twitter or FB for my blog at this stage... maybe one day.
    Will most definitely check out your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photo, captures the essence of the scenery so perfectly - and do I spy a topknot? And you culled the boots? Criminal! But you are forgiven, I am having to face up to a fresh, seasonal cull as we speak, although creating listings seems to exhaust me, so the goods simply pile up and make me nervous! Sadly having to part with a couple of my apc items, too, so a sad time really. Their clothes so often fit me oddly, which is such a shame.

    I am glad that you are home safe and sound now, though! I do hope the adventure was as wonderful as it sounds! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Topknot is pretty much the only way I wear my hair, apart from when it's down - which is almost never :)

      Yes I culled the boots and I miss them. First culling mistake I think, but they were starting to fall apart anyway.

      You must get on top of it and list your culled stuff on eBay. I have almost sold all the stuff I culled over the past 9 months and it feels great. Like you though, I need to cull again.

      Holiday was spectacular - epecially our time in Wisconsin and Minnesota x

      Delete